JeJ dresses can be altered for a fee to ensure a beautiful silhouette.
VIP Members customers can have up to three free alterations within one year.
If you would like to have this service, please contact us from the Contact page.
The customer is responsible for the shipping cost of the repaired items.
Repairs to items purchased at the Juliette et Justine Online Shop are available for a fee.
Please let us know the condition of the item you wish to have repaired from the Contact page.
We will inform you of the repair fee and the repair period.
Each product is carefully crafted, but if you received item that is different from your order or find any defects, please notify us via the contact page within 7 days of the item being shipped.
We will reply to you whether to return or exchange the item after confirming the situation.
For overseas customers, please contact us via the Contacting page within 20 days after the date of the EMS tracking had been released(For customers in China, this service is available to those who have a tracking number from a Chinese delivery company.)
＊In case of special circumstances, please contact customer service or email for details.
After confirming the defective part, we will proceed with the after-sales service.
In addition, the return of products will only be accepted if they are dispatched within 7 days.
Please note that we cannot accept exchanges or returns of defective products in the following cases.
- Products pre-ordered outside of the official website and authorized distributors
- Products that have been delivered for more than 8 days. If you are overseas, 21 days have passed since the product was delivered.
- Used, repaired, washed, or cleaned products
- Products with missing labels and accessories
- Products that have been smelt, soiled or scratched by the customer.