About Member Service (JeJ Muse)
If you register as a member of Juliette et Justine Online Shop, you will be able to use your points when you shop and receive various benefits.
You don't need to be a member to shop, but you can only register your shipping address, check your order history on My Page, and use the Favorite List function.
Please take this opportunity to register.
There are no admission fees, registration fees, or membership fees.
How to register as a new member
- Click on " Create Account" in the menu.
- Enter your name, email address, and password, and click the "Create" button to complete your account registration.
About VIP Member
To celebrate the opening of the new official website, we opened this special VIP membership application campaign.
As a way of thanking Juliette et Justine's fans, we have established a VIP rank.
※ VIP applications from agents and dealers are strictly prohibited.
(Please note that if we identify you as an agent or distributor, we will stop giving you points.)
Members whose total purchases between 1 July 2021 and 1 July 2023 (within two years) reach JPY 500,000 and all the orders have all been dispatched will be promoted to 'VIP Members'.
You can be promoted to VIP Members by sending an email to us.
(The points are calculated based on the total amount of purchases, so you can use them freely during this period.
Please note that the total amount of purchases for VIP applications may be adjusted.
As a VIP Member, you will receive the following benefits
- 45,000 points can be exchanged for a special dress. 45,000 points will get you a special dress, custom-made for you.
- JeJ Muse Point will become double on product purchases (only after promotion to VIP Members).
- VIP Members can receive exclusive newsletters (including advance notice of new items).
- Pre-sale of new dresses
- Gorgeous novelty gifts
- VIP Members-only resale questionnaire
- Invitations to try on dresses and take photos in the JeJ showroom
- Great novelty gifts for VIP members at events
- Free alteration service (for up to three items that can be altered within one year.Please contact the store via e-mail to apply for this service.)
Changing or canceling registration information
On the Customer Page, you can modify your registered customer information.
Please click on "View or modify member information" on the customer page.
Withdrawal from membership
- Withdrawal procedures are handled via the inquiry form.
- You will no longer be able to view your order history of products you have purchased.
- You will not be able to view your order history. (The order will not be cancelled.)
- Please note that you will no longer be able to use the points you have accumulated or will be granted.
What you can do on the customer page
The customer page allows you to do the following
- Modify customer information
- Register or change your shipping address
- Order history
- Member rank
Number of points you currently have, points to be awarded
You can check the number of points you have.
If you are logged in and click "Add to Favorites" on the product detail page, the product will be saved to your Favorites page.